1. My dad running into a tree and knocking a six foot limb off with the RV at the Claremont Enterprise.
2. Enterprise not caring about it.
3. Finishing all my penicillin and my sinus infection nearly clearing.
4. Sleeping through most of trip.
5. Dinosaur Statue.
5. Seeing the Mexican border in El Paso and despite the whole area being decorated with dilapidated shanties, it appeared more quaint than El Paso.
6. Seeing a dead bird in front of an animal hospital.
7. Taking the dogs out on the side of the road to relieve themselves but instead they choosing to do it inside the RV after we bring them in.
8. Stars and lots of them.
9. A good movie and then a bad one.
10. A shower after two days
Finally, while parked at a truck stop on the first night to sleep, a drunk guy yelling "Get over Here!" and "I'm going to kill you!" for like an hour. I listened Jonn Serrie's "And The Stars Go With You" album to drown out the noise but you be the judge and listen to the title track and imagine someone screaming those beautiful phrases. A perfect lullaby for a peaceful slumber.